Thursday, April 14, 2011

Weekly Video Suggestions for Week 2

Hey! Submit some of the funniest, most interesting, or shocking YouTube videos that you know of, and I will judge them and see which two deserve to be posted next week! Winners get absolutely nothing except the gratification that I posted their videos and most likely got a good laugh from them! To submit, just comment with the link below this post. Thanks! Let the games begin!



(P.S. If I don't deem any videos as "deserving" I will post my own 2 that I will select myself!)

7 comments:

  1. Here watch this.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6H4HG680sY

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet post, nice video dank! following your blog man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm up for seeing your two you select :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://allaboutscoops.blogspot.com/2011/04/things-on-flight-deck-can-turn-into.html#links

    This is a good clip to see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too many to choose prefer waiting for yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Dank

    That video gave me nightmares...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Check out my blog and choose one ;)

    ReplyDelete